When it's time to sell a home, you have choices - not only in the type of property you are trying to sell, but also in the real estate professional you select to assist with your transaction.
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
To ensure efficient, complete service for you, my associates have been carefully selected from the very finest agents, mortgage brokers, and title companies in the business to form a close-knit “family” so before we go through my VIP sales process, let's start with the level of service you are expecting.
Seller As Customer
• Your agent will provide basic ministerial acts such as identifying comparables, completing real estate contracts (at your discretion) and locating appraisers, inspectors and closing attorneys.
• Your agent is not required to keep any of your information confidential and will not provide professional advice.
• Works for Seller
Seller As Client
• Your agent provides all ministerial acts and accepts fiduciary responsibilities, meaning they must look out for your best interests and pay full attention to your needs.
• Your agent will keep your information confidential, provide professional advice and negotiate on your behalf.
• Works for You
Seller As Client of a SRS
• SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to ensure you receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
• SRS designees concentrate their efforts on your ultimate goals to ensure you at the center of the sale
• Works for You