COVID-19 Stay At Home
My team and I wanted to let you know that your health and safety are our utmost concern as the recent “Safer at Home,” executive order has declared Real Estate services as “Essential Business.” Which means Realtors, Lending, Inspectors, etc. we are allowed to remain open for business! We are committed to supporting our clients through this challenging time and taking extra precautions to keep everyone as safe and healthy as we can.
For Buyers, we will do 89.9% of all our appointments virtually for your buying experience to limit face-to-face contact. I will share as much information as I can via email and via virtual meetings by using Zoom, Facetime, Skype, or some other video conference application. If there’s a home you’re interested in that doesn’t have virtual touring, I will go out to the property and conference you in and do a virtual/video narrative of the home for you.
I will only do in-person showings with clients after all the above has been thoroughly exhausted and only with buyers that have the utmost and necessary urgency and must be preapproved. We are taking significant steps to keep you safe and the occupants of the house, stay safe.
Precautions I will be taking:
- People exhibiting cold/flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to view the home.
- Buyers must be preapproved and will need to send lender confirmation to Laura prior, to preview the home.
- Only two of the decision-makers will be allowed to view the home.
- Everyone must wash their hands immediately upon entering the home.
- Only the showing agent can open and close doors, cabinets, etc. and by doing so with a paper towel, while wearing gloves.
I am here to help and consider this a responsibility and a privilege to work with you and to keep you safe. Sharing with you this information, along with any other information related to your safety, is a top priority!
My team remains committed to providing you with continuity in your needs for your current home, the new home your searching for, and to be able to refer you to one of our mortgage brokers on the team for any lending needs.